You Can Make A Difference!

You Can Make A Difference!
Click on my pic and see what Drives me!

Jan 16, 2009

2009 ! Look What the New Year Has Rung In At MPM



Hello and Happy New Year everyone!
Please if you are visiting my blog. Please let me know if you are here by making a comment or follow me.
I am so excited. The boot camp has been amazing. I learned so much to help me with my business even though I am not actually in the boot camp. I have several people interested in joining this website for Brendon Foster's last wish to feed the homeless. they asked me to wait till January to call them. I am sure when they really see it finally. They will be kicking themselves for not starting before Christmas. I saved and made money for myself and made money for my gifting centers and my children and my husband,my friends. That is the beauty of this business. WIN WIN! I got my TRIKKE the other day. Unfortunately, I could not even try to ride it because of the snow. I did watch the video. It was very informitive. It had a part on how it is really the best excercise for your body. Also, how it is being used in schools. I want to work with schools and the npo's in a big way. So I am putting my thinking cap on for the TRIKKE.
Wow, I just found out that world changer's not only get the free $300.00 in gas but they also get $300.00 in groceries too! That means, there is no reason what so ever not to have a world changer mall. And if you are a school , church or npo you get your world changer free, because we as a company feel that you should not have to put anything out of your pockets. My God, what are you waiting for, it is time for you to make a difference in your life, your family, your community and the world. I Dare you to take this to the next level.
Think about this in the next few days if you don't get your own mall. When you are out and about and you are at Target, home depot, walmart, kmart, macy't, petco, kb toy stores, barnes and noble, victorias secret, getting your gas, food, toilet paper, computer, paper, books, plane fare etc.... Get the idea...... How much did they give you back in cash? When you tell your friends about a movie , restruant, a blouse, TRIKKE, abook and they went and bought it, ahh much did the store give you in cash for refering that person?
If you are a school, church or nonprofit, if someone gave you $50,000.00 would you take it?
Look there is no other business out there that I ever heard or done that costs nothing and works so heavily with nonprofits around the world, while you are making money too!
Like I said before, you can get a free business mall, that will always be in place. this is for people who absolutly don't have the money to be a world changer yet and for the non believers of people who just can't believe that this can be . Yes, I do have a My Power Mall Tee-shirt that say's " If it sounds too good to be true it has to be My Power Mall" Everyone that sees this cannot believe it, I did' nt. And back in April of 2008 it was'nt as spectacular as it is now. I do know that there are allot of other shopping malls out there. I have checked some of them out and they charge at least two hundred dollars. Can you believe that. And we have so much more even if you take the free business mall. And guess what? World Changer is only $29.95 one time and $15.95 a month. (if you have a business you can put it in the local merchant mall)Just getting more world changers yourself, gets you that back in team pay. And don't for get the free gas and groceries. Mine are paid from all the world changers I have. Plus the shopping they do, and the amex pay. I have several malls because of my kids and husband, so I have lots of free gas and groceries. Hooo HOOoo!!!!!!!! Not to mention the gifting centers. which when I gift them their malls, they will either use them for fundraising or for the org. I am probably going to use a couple of mine for fundraising. We also have trips to use either way. I don't know why some people have to think about this. this is very logical, sensable, smart,wise,true,exceptional,best thing you can do. Please, try to break out of your box.
See how this will work for you. You will be making a difference.
Brendon Foster has been gone now I think for about 2 months now. Yet ther are people around the world still talking about him, doing something in his honor. I just got off the phone with one of you named Joanne her sister is who inquired, and was not home, I mentioned Brendon Foster and Joanne knew Who I was talking about. This little angel has touched the lives of many. I know that my mall's name will probably be changed in the name of the toy's of love. But I will put a mall eventually in his name for the cancer and if that one is changed I will put another. Point being that I am going to keep this child's name and legacy Alive forever and ever as long as together we can change the world exists, which I think will be forever.
On that note your business can be WILLED.
What you build now is your great, great grandchildren's future. can you imagine!
Rest in Peace Brendon. I will fulfill your DREAM!

3 comments:

Blogger Doe said...

Hi tina, I think this is something my wife would be into. Ill forward her your blog to check out.

bestblinddate said...

You are so awesome Tina! I love your blog. But I can't believe I thought you were a camper. You sure enough work as hard as one... Love you :-) Aletha

Gueler Wilkins said...

Hello Tina,

finally time to comment back to all those wonderful people reading my blog :) Sorry for being so late, my days seem to be packed lately :)

We had a fun time yesterday, thank you for the birthday wish.

I first thought you were a camper, too but you sure work harder than some of us campers sometimes. I love reading your blog :)

Keep up the great work!!!

Gueler