You Can Make A Difference!

You Can Make A Difference!
Click on my pic and see what Drives me!

Dec 31, 2008

Happy New Year!! My Resolution is to Make A Big Difference!

I have not written for a few days because I did not realize I was not in the right account. It kept telling me that I did not have a blog. I have been having a really relaxing holiday. I had the best time shopping in my mall. I saved and made money. And buying the Amex gift cards is great. I buy them in my mall, make money on them and then shop in my mall and make more money. Wow, did I get great deals and the delivery a week before Christmas was 2 days. I even ordered things 3 days before Christmas and got it the day before Christmas. The Amex cards are are great to use for gas and groceries and you know that you already got paid on it. Better yet get a super certificate at the certificate.com with the amex gc and then get a gas card in certificate.com. We also have a grocery store that delivers food from the supermarket and that my dear is priceless for people who are home bound or can't find the time to be able to shop. Well, I think if even if you have time to shop, making more on your purchases and saving that time and doing something else with that time is better. I am saving so much time shopping and being able to compare with different merchants on my mall ,it is really allot of fun. I was looking for gifts in different stores when I came across a store that just sells trike bikes. I started screaming. I saw the info commercial on this bike over a year ago and wanted this thing so bad. I never saw the commercial again. I never thought to look in my mall. I cannot wait to get it. It has three wheels and you stand on it and kind of make the motion of skating. I dance twice a week, I can't imagine the shape I will get in riding that and my dancing. I am so excited about this comming year. I know that when people really start using their mall to the extent that they should and get other people to do the same, my power mall and together we can change the world will be a household name. Chow for now! And Happy New Year!

Brandon Foster has been gone from us for a few weeks now he has definetly touched my life.
He has missed out on so much, but has left us so much. He may now be an angel. Rest in Peace my little one.
Get your mall today and start the new year with the power to change your life and the life of others. Help me fulfil Brandon Last Wist to feed the homeless!

No comments: