You Can Make A Difference!

You Can Make A Difference!
Click on my pic and see what Drives me!

Dec 15, 2008

TOYS OF Hope Is My Choice - Brandon Would Love Them!

101 Ways Your Business Can Change the World http://www.mypowermall.com/media/158003/3
down load tour free e-book!

Hello,
I have not written since Tuesday. I am sorry. I have been so sick with the flu. But I did get some contacts this week. I have been following up on my leads. The people I did get in contact with I have call backs tomorrow. i also was thinking how I originally set this up. I said in my first blog that 10% is going to st jude's children hospitol and 10% to food bank. Well, I am changing it. Ginny has made it even easier for non-profits. So, when a non-profit sets up a mall they get a world changer mall free. They do not have to pay the 29.95 or the monthly fee. Cool. When I set up this mall for Brandon Fosters Last Wish, I paid the money, because I do not want the recipients to have to pay. I was going to keep this mall forever and gift out the money as per above. ( and the family if I can find them) Well, I am going to do st. Jude's children's hospitol in the near future for Brandon. this Mall is entirely now for the recipient- read on.

Well, I have been trying to get in touch with a shelter or food bank. I picked up a town newspaper in a restaurant a few nights ago. I finally looked in it, figuring that I will come across some local businesses who would not only benefit from my power mall, but to also be able to join in my world changer crusade against hunger. I am hoping to get the local businesses excited and they can get their customers going too. I know this will help the community in so many ways! So many stores are going out of business. I know this is an answer. There was an article in the news paper 3 pages long about an organization Toys of Hope. In addition to toys they sponsor a number of programs A literacy program, dental program, Adopt-A-Family, tutoring, music lessons, art lessons, summer camp,out for a day for the whole family, tennis lessons, and food and clothing. Melissa Doktofsky, founder of Toys of Hope, started in 1994. Her sole purpose was to provide toys, books, clothing, activities and other items to needy and homeless children and their famililies. The volunteers work for free. Hope is funded wholly by sponsors. Donations made in are used to buy what a family needs. The charity works with case workers, churches, schools and libraries. The article said that they are getting more people in need than before and they are losing some of their sponsors. I called them and left a message the other day. A very nice woman named Debbie called me today. I hope I explainened myself, I am really sick and just laid down and was very groggy. Debbie, thought that this will cost them money. No, I already upgraded your mall. I am getting people to it. But there is $300.00 of free gas in there so I hope you do take this seriously.
I have been doing My Power Mall since April and do have quite a team already. Your site is new and I will get sign-ups under it so you can benifit from it. On that token, Anyone reading this that I gave to you an invitation you can look at Toys of Hope site . Then hit one of my banners and get your World Changer mall. visit: http:www.toysofhope.org
You shop in these stores anyway, you might as well get pait for it. You cannot lose. Everybody Wins! You will find bargins on your mall. and when you refer others, you get paid on their shopping as well and so does the gifting center. Get your amex gift card in your mall and be able to get paid on your food and gas etc. , anyone who takes it outside your mall or go in your mall and get paid again. Ahh, That is double dipping!! Hoo Hoo! And like I said when you get your World Changer Mall there is $3oo.oo free gas! You get not only money from the shopping , you get world changer team pay too! Local Merchant's can advertise for free in the local merchant mall to over 148,000 plus and growing fast, my power mall members around the world. That is huge. Can you imagine getting all the local merchants in your nieghborhood to join and create for themselves another stream of income plus helping Toys for hope and everyone can also pick some cause that they want to raise money for too, then get people or other business's to that site . If these restrauants, hardware stores, docters, real estate ,etc.. did this in the same area it would definitlely start something big, no less have a huge impact on the community. Think about it . Customer comes to your store and sees a sign saying " Ask me how you can save and make money on everything you buy . While also making a difference in the community and the world. Raising money for Toys for Hope and what ever cause the store chose." You can even make money on your purchace here!" ( refering to using amex gift card) That customer is going to want to know more. We can do this! I am A World Changer! I am making a difference everytime I talk to anyone about Together We Can Change The World and My Power Mall. I Love talking to people and finding out their why's. I am finding some great people out there! People that are helping something out or want to . This can also help the volenteers at these non-profits. the volenteers and supporters get their world changer mall and they will be helping not only their cause but helping themselves. Win Win. I love getting paid on my mall from over 1300 stores. Stores like ATarget, macy's, home depot, barnes and noble, k-be toy stores, kmart, omaha steaks, Avon, should I keep going? You go to these stores. Get paid and help A Wonderful Cause! Lets Do IT!!!!


God Bless this beautiful child Brandon Foster. Rest in peace my sweet child! When I saw Brandon's story, I felt that he was an angel of hope. It just seems proper matching me up with MelissaDuktofsky story to help make his last dream and the dreams of MelissaDuktofsky come true! Do you think?

No comments: