You Can Make A Difference!

You Can Make A Difference!
Click on my pic and see what Drives me!

Dec 9, 2008

Slept the Day Away!





Hi
I woke up 6:30 this morning and was really sick. I cannot believe I am this sick again. I just got over it, maybe it never went away. Tonight is my dance night and I did not go. That means i am really sick. I usually go no matter what. That is what got me through my treatments (chemo and radiation) Even though I was so ill during that time I went anyway. It made me stronger. Well, I do push it a little too much. I did miss a few times when I was sick a few weeks go. Sometimes, you just have to know when you should throw the towel in for the moment. Just get stronger and go for it with more enthusiasm. I took night time cough syrup this morning and it put me in a dead sleep.(my husband gaveit to me, I did not know) I guess someone is telling me something. Well, I was going to at least make calls tonight, but my sore throat won't let me talk. I just start coughing so bad. I am just reorganizing my leads. and planning the rest of the week. I am still trying to get in touch with that one lady that worked for the Amitteeville homeless shelter. I tried looking it up today, but I felt so confused, I did not get far.
I am so excited about the local merchant mall. I went to a fair around Halloween. I did try to contact all the vendors there. they were very receptive when I talked to them at the fair. I will eventually get in touch with them. If you are a business you can advertise in our local merchant mall for only a one time fee of $29.95 and $15.95 a month to 148,000 plus people around the world. If you get other business s to do the same you will end up costing you nothing for your world changer mall, because of our payplan. And you will will earning on their shopping and AMEX gift card purchases too. Take it a step further and get your friends family and your customers to get a world changer mall. This is really a great way to beat the ecconimy in hard times. If you are a business , a non-profit or just someone tring to make ends meet, THIS IS FOR YOU! If you use TOILET PAPER, PET SUPPLIES, GAS. FOOD, CLOTHES, SHOES, INK, PAPER, OFFICE SUPPLIES. FUNITURE,etc.. You NEED TO GET YOUR WORLD CHANGER MALL! If you know Anyone Who goes to stores like home Depot, Lowes, Amex, Barnes and noble, Macy's. K-bee toy stores, K-mart, Kohls, etc..... Over 1100 stores. Tihs is for THEM!!!! Please feel free to look at the mall! If you join and buy the AMEX gift Card you can get paid on your purchases outside of your mall. It feels Great going to the gas station and supermarket and getting paid.
Till tomorrow!

Last night I did not say my prayer for Brendon Foster! I am sorry Bendon.
Rest in Peace Brendon Foster, You are my guiding light, I will do everything in my power to make your name known where I live and eventually the world in your honor of feeding the hungry. Your dreams of feeding the hungry are being fulfilled by many around the world. I would like to be one of those who followed a very brave and wise young boy. Sleep Sweet little one. And if you have any power up there, please help people to relize this is something they can do to help. Oh and get rid of this cold! Just figured maybe you can.

3 comments:

Gueler Wilkins said...

Hello Tina,
if I ever make it to NY I will have to visit you and your family :)

I feel like since beginning of the boot camp I have a much bigger family now, someone in almost every State of the US lol

Thank you so much for the blog comment, I guarantee more and more people will comment on your blog posts as they start reading more into the boot camp once they realize we have overcome all the obstacles.

I hope you feel much better soon, Im sorry to hear you are so sick. I am luckily not sick but everything else keeps me from leaving the house so all I do is advertise online until I can leave the house again.

Being an international member is a bit tougher I admit this but hopefully I will be able to prove that no matter where you live it is possible to become successful.

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you so much for being part of the boot camp :)

Gueler

The Greatest Mall on Earth.com said...

Hi Tina, I hope you are feeling better today:) That is such a sad story about Brendon Foster, you made me cry:( Well sometimes it is worth it and this is one of those times. That is a very powerful story and a great why to make a difference where you live.
I guess you have a few why`s, don`t we all. My mother went through chemo and radiation and that takes the strongest person to go through that and all the tests that come year after year after that. Going through that I know you are a fighter and that you never give up. I know you will apply the same with MPM and that the benefits you gain from it will be more than rewarding.
Hope your day is filled with smiles:)

Richard D

Gueler Wilkins said...

Hello Tina,

thank you for the nice comment but you wont believe the next thing that came across: I am sick!!!

I cant believe that I have caught a cold. I never catch a cold but I did!!! This is driving me insane.

My husband is helping doing the calls because my voice sounds like I went out drinking three nights in a row lol

In the past three weeks things have happened that usually do not happen I sure hope this is not a "sign" lol

How are you feling? Any better yet?

Gueler