You Can Make A Difference!

You Can Make A Difference!
Click on my pic and see what Drives me!

Dec 5, 2008

The Chances of Meeting Two Women Who Help Feed the Hungry

“…Imagine there's no countries, It isn’t hard to do, Nothing to kill or die for…Imagine all the people living life in peace... Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, No need for greed or hunger—A brotherhood of man; Imagine all the people Sharing all the world... You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us…

“…And the world will live as one!”—John Lennon’s song, Imagine.


Please see Brendon Fosters video. This is what is driving me to succeed!

Please Help!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=10831031

Here is another gift for you! A beautiful e-book you can download 101 ways that Youth Can Changer the World! Please feel free to give them to your friends, kids, teachers, etc.. I am sure you will find a great way to use it.


See the presentation!!!!





http://www.mypowermall.com/media/158003/11


Today, I had to go to the doctor with my daughter. I stayed in the car. I thought she was not going to be too long. I turned on my cd and rolled the windows down. I played it loud. Well, the office is next to a day care center and I started to see the parents coming to get their children. A woman came up to me and commented on the music. She said it was really nice. So I asked her if she had a minute. She said sure. I told her that my company is My Power Mall a division of Together We Can Changer the World. And a few months ago we seeded 60,000 dollars to bring the SIFA Choir (20 AIDS orphans) over from Euganda Africa. They raised 180,000 dollars for them and other children to be able to live in Africa without hunger, schooling, and chance in life. This woman was very happy to hear it and gave me her phone number she does not have an email her daughter does. So I have to call her tomorrow. there was a woman talking to someone and her 4 year old twins were doncing to the music. When the woman was finished talking and started to her car. I asked her how old wer the children, they wer so cute dancing. She told me 4, I asked if she could spare a moment. She did give me her phone number and told me to call her to get the email because the kids were yanking this poor woman all over the place. I hope she see some value in this, she said she works only Saturday's. I will call her Sunday. I went to get some much needed coffee. I made my cup and this very friendly woman started to talk to me. I then started telling her about my Power mall and how I am tring to my part in fulfilling Brendon Foster's last wish before he died, come true. She turned around and said I am doing a fundraisor for the homeless and am volunteering for Christmas to work in the Food bank. WoW ! Second day in a row, I meet someone involved in feeding the hungry. I am truly blessed to have walked in and talked to these two amazing women within a 24 hour period. It makes you truley wonder. I got her email and phone. I only got 1 with phone and email. the other two promised when i call them that they will have an email. I am going dancing tonight. I go twice a week. I am hoping that I can meet some new people tonight to share My Power Mall with, and maybe get a few more for the day. I love my job! Till tomorrow! Have a wonderfully a magical night! And please keep following my blog!

No comments: