You Can Make A Difference!

You Can Make A Difference!
Click on my pic and see what Drives me!

Dec 4, 2008

I Love It When You Are At The Right Place at the Right Time!

Well, first of all The post before was done a week ago. I somehow got the website wrong and realized it today! So I fixed it. It was also in another account, so I changed that too.
I was on the boot camp call this morning and was talking with Jackie. I told her I have not been missing the boot camp calls. And I am trying to get my five everyday. I also told her I set up another gifting center to build on. This gifting center is in an 11 year old's name, Brendon foster. He passed two weeks ago now. I wonder if his Mom realizes the impact that her little one has made around the world. I know how he has impacted my life.
I made a decision to not only follow but to do what they are doing. Well, Jackie first asked me if blogged, I did, but not everyday. oops! I did get my 5 almost every day. I am close hopefully to a few people signing up.
Today I had a lot of things that I had to do. Lots of bills to pay. Wow, I love being able to pay with my American Express gift card. I buy it in my shopping mall and everything I buy with it, I get paid on it. I had to go to the post office. I got two people to give their email, but no phone numbers. I gave my invitations to two of the guys that work at the post office. One of them I had given my card to him several times before . They would not give me their contact. I paid with my amex gift card and explained to them that I get paid on everything I buy. Well, they were impressed. i THINK i GOT MORE EXCITEMENT THIS TIME FROM THE ONE i HAVE TRIED BEFORE THIS TIME. I think though their supervisor was not to far. I asked them if they finished their holiday shopping. They told me no and they would check it out. We will see, I see them all the time.
I went to the supermarket and had met some very nice people. I got 5 contacts, 3 only with emails. The other 2 gave me their phone number. Michelle said she will look at it and probably join. She said she would love to finish her holiday shopping and get paid. She said she would be interested in raising money for children. Well, I was at the checkout, I was really in a hurry because I put a roast in the oven before I left. I asked my daughter to watch it, but I had everything else to cook that went with it. I started to talk to the lady in back of me. She was a very nice lady (Talisha). I proceeded to explain about the bootcamp and althoughI am not a participant, I am holding myself accountable and doing what they are doing. I told her about Brendon Foster, the food bank and leukiemia. I told her that, tonight I am going home and looking up in the computer for a food bank in my area. Talk about being in the right place at the right time, and saying the right thing. I did not bring up the fact that I did not have an actual food bank to anyone else. For some weird reason I said that to her. hmmm. It just came out of my mouth. She said she works in a homeless shelter. "WHAT!" I said. I feel were meant to meet each other. I told her that she has to see this. I will call you tomorrow and I hope you see this as something that is for you. I told her that I was really looking forward to working with her and I will call her tomorrow. There'is my food bank. O.k. , Guess where it is? You know the movie Amityville Horror House, well that is where it is in Amitteeville, new york. My mother always said when things work out that way. " It's an Omen" I came home so excited! I really think that she is going to sign up. And as a World changer Too! Well, I have some follow up emails to do. I hope that people that I gave my info to is going to at least follow me and the boot camp. If you don't join now, I know eventually you or someone you know will join My Power Mall. I for one think that it is a no-brainer! Why not get paid for everything that you buy and make a difference in the world! Everyone should have their own mall. Do you know a better way to beat today's ecconomy .
please check it out! http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/158003

Brendon my sweet child rest in peace. I promise, I will do everything in my Power to make your dream for the needy come true! You Brendon Foster have made your mark on this world at the tender age of 11 years old. God, had big plans for you. And all over the world there are many, many people who have found your story and are fulfilling your last dying wish.
Would'nt it be so nice if the hunger in the world was not known just because you clicked on my website and helped me and Brendon to get rid of hunger! You Can Make A Difference!
Tina Katz

No comments: