You Can Make A Difference!

You Can Make A Difference!
Click on my pic and see what Drives me!

Dec 4, 2008

About Me and what I am Doing. How Can You Help?

Hello, my name is Tina Katz. I am a proud member of My Power Mall, a division of together We Can Change the World. When I say proud, that's an understatement. This company has made such a difference in my life. I started in April,2008 . Like most who join mpm, I did not realize at first what it meant to be in this company. I thought great, I will not only save money on my purchases when shopping, but I will make money too when I get others to shop. I started talking to people about mpm and gave a few malls away. I soaked up my back office and got on the family chats with Ginny. Two months went by and BAM!@!!* It hit me. I was doing something much greater than I could ever imagine. I cried, when it finally Dawned on me. I did what Ginny told me. I set up a Together We Can Change the World Foundation Mall. I started building under that. This Mall is from the company. It creates money for children around the world. Then I opened another mall for a child abuse coalition (a gifting center), then another for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.) I Can raise money for anything. THAT my friends, Is very, very powerful. That is why it is called My Power Mall.
Together We Can Change the world /My power Mall has gone through much growth since I have joined. And right now I want to tell you what we are currently doing.
World Changer reality boot camp started on Monday, November 24,2008. 25 people chosen to be put in a fish bowl. For all the world to see if they can make $2,000 a month in 60 days. One of the chosen ones is my sister-in-law. (Cindylin Decker) I tried several times for 3 months to get her to join. Then one day in October, she called me and said, "what do I have to do?" She signed up for the free business, but she knew that she wanted to make money quickly and upgraded two weeks later. She signed 5 people within a month. When she heard about the boot camp, she right away emailed Ginny for the chance of a life time. I am very proud of her.
Well, I have been on the outside of this fish bowl looking in and honestly, I have to give all 25 of them credit. A BIG Thanks for giving me, and all of our MPM family, and the world a chance to see them swim. When people realize what this really is about, it makes perfect sense. You can follow the 25 boot campers here; http://www.worldchangerrealitybootcamp.com/


Tuesday morning after the 2nd boot camp call I felt the need to get another gifting center. I wanted to follow everyone's lead in the boot camp. I turned on my computer and right there on my home page in the news video was this. and I was in tears. See it,and then read on. It was just there like it was Calling my name. HELP, DO your part! http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=10831031

I am in the business of helping people and making a difference in the world. I am a World Changer! I love having that mission of getting everyone excited about My Power Mall/Together We Can Change the World!
So, I needed to get my gifting center set up so I can build under it. that was my goal Tuesday. I came across a little 11 year old Brendon foster. I set up his mall. 10% of the money that is generated in profits will be going to a food bank in memory of this unbelievable child. 10% will go to the St. Jude's children's hospital for leukemia. If I can find the family I would like to donate 10% to them as well. So, if anyone out there knows them, please let me know.
This is really an unbelievable business. You can join Free and just get money from shopping. When you shop,you make money and then money goes into the pay plan above. So hence, Brendon's last wish is fulfilled. You can also get a World Changer mall. the cost is minimal and you receive team pay. this is where you can really start generating more money. A WIN WIN for everyone. Many maore benifits, so check it out! You can easily help me, by joining and get others to join your business site and this will also bring more money to brendon's wishes. Everyone you know, buys toilet paper, gas, food, clothes and pays their bills, they might as well make money buying these things. Get paid on every single thing you buy! It is a no brainer! The holidays are here and many will not be able to enjoy the kind of holiday's they are used to. This is definitely a sure way to help people in our economically hard times right now. I love My power Mall! Every time I pay my bills, gas, food anything and everything, I get paid for it. When My team pays for their needs I get paid for it. They get paid. everyone wins.
World changer mall has $300.00 in Free gas. You also save alot of gas because you get your stuff delevered. We have lots of stores that do free shipping! See the the power of this amazing way to make a difference. Just shop!

When I tell people about my power mall I feel that I am giving them a gift. This is truly a gift that you can give too! Please help me.
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/158003


I have many causes that I am raising money for:

Together We Can Change The World Foundation Mall

A Coalition for Child Abuse in long Island- In New York. Which i am excited about- they are getting the mall for Christmas-they do not know it.
MADD- Mothers Against Drunk Drivers in Staten Island. Which by the way, going to the boot camp site above. Clicking on Cindylin Decker, Joining her site you will be helping with the child Abuse and MADD causes.

Brendon foster an 11 year old boy has left a legacy. I for one, think you are the bravest kid I have ever come across. Rest in Peace my sweet little one. And I know God has taken you early, but you have planted your seeds before you went and the growth of this beautiful tree has grown. This tree is bringing hope all over the world in your name, to many who are hungry. You have made your mark on the world. You were here for a purpose! You will never be forgotten!
That is just the beginning of my list. what would be on your list?
I am sure you would like to save money on everything you buy. Wouldn't you? Join me in my fight against hunger and Cancer for Brendon Foster!
http://mypowermall.com/biz/home/158003


It Really feels good knowing you can make a difference in the world!!!

No comments: